Blue Jay Rentals is seeking a new employee for Summer 2023!
– Driver / Manager of Logistics
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are looking for a responsible manager of logistics to organize and deliver trailers promptly to our customers. You will interact with clients on very important days such as weddings and family events. You will also be a key problem solver to ensure equipment is operating smoothly and that our logistics are robust. You will also be involved in helping to shape the strategic direction of the company, adding valuable input and feedback to help improve our systems. We include full training and flexible hours. As a growing company, you will be a vital part in shaping the direction of the growth.
We are seeing a partner in our very busy time of year. We want someone who can foster trust and confidence in our small but mighty team.
· Planning, delivering and setting up trailers to client locations around the lower mainland.
· Interacting with clients and ensuring their needs are met
· Performing pre-plan checks and inspections, ensuring safe operating procedures, and helping to improve overall safety policies and processes.
· Interacting with the owners daily to provide feedback and
· Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses across lower mainland and adhere to a route and schedule
· Prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle and trailers
· Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
· Interact with customers and represent the face of the brand
· Follow BC driving regulations and safety standards – training provided
Requirements and Skills
· Proven working experience as a driver or in customer service
· Valid professional driver’s license
· Good driving record with no traffic violations
· Ability to operate pickup trucks and small trailers in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
· Excellent organizational and time management skills